South Croydon, UK -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/11/2018 -- After 19 years in the banking and finance industry and being made redundant from her job as a Business Bank Manager, Debbie Claydon decided to start her own new business venture.
While on a group sailing holiday, Debbie quickly discovered that the expensive specialist regional book used to identify particular features at a marina was often inaccurate or did not disclose the true facilities of the marina. For example, just last year, Debbie and her friends were on a sailing holiday and needed to take showers and restock the boat. After spending quite some time researching the book & cross referencing with map co-ordinates, they arrived at the chosen marina and unfortunately discovered that it did not have the required facilities.
So, out of this misfortune sprang the idea for http://www.MarinaReviewer.com. Debbie's wish is to have a site where fellow boaters can share & view detailed reviews of facilities on site and nearby, along with map co-ordinates that can be programmed into a GPS. In addition to the website, her goal is to create an app for boaters and tourists to access while on the go.
What Does MarinaReviewer.com Offer?
Similar to a nautical version of well-estabished travel review sites, this free website has already been created but needs some work & refinement. In addition to website and app development, advertising at travel and boat shows would help to get the word out of the new "go to" website for nautical fans.
In addition to the website, MarinaReviewer also has an Instagram and Twitter.
Located on the web at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2079891087/wwwmarinareviewercom-app, MarinaReviewer has pledge levels ranging from £1 to £5,000 including:
- Marina Reviewer Postcard - £1
- Twitter/Facebook shout out - £5
- Iron on patches with choice of rainbows, mermaids, love n peace, flamingos, lips, and many more choices - £5
- Donation - £10
- Pair of anchor cufflinks - £15
- Nautical themed earrings such as mermaids, dolphins, anchors, or shells - £15
- Special mention on social media for creating a review on the site along with pledge - £100
- Advertising blog on the site, along with Twitter & Facebook feeds - £250
- Click through advert on MarianReviewer's homepage with link on the landing homepage for 12 months minimum - £2,500
- A permanent "In Association With" mention on the website with logo - £5,000
For additional details, visit the Kickstarter website page.
Contact Person: Debbie Claydon
City: South Croydon
Country: United Kingdom
For more information on this press release visit:
Media Relations Contact
Email: Click to Email Debbie Claydon