San Francisco, CA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/18/2015 -- Fashion and style go far beyond what a person wears – it is in everything we do! Well-known Life By B fashion blogger, Yael Kimelman, has released her Top 10 Tips on relevant, current and industry-related topics for 2015 fashion. The jet-setting Kimelman travels and works with high-profile individuals around the world in business development and promotion, marketing and public relations.
"Life By B is a personal look inside my world of style, fashion, food, beauty, travel and design," said Kimelman.
From sexy summer frocks to DIY beauty products, Kimelman shares her unique finds from around the world through lifestyle blogging. Life By B provides young sophisticates with tips and information about topics ranging from trendy activities to healthy beverages to easily prepare at home. Readers can find information regarding boutique hotels and exotic vacation venues and interact with her online.
Kimelman offered the following fashion and lifestyle tips for 2015:
1. You can't go wrong with a dress by Reformation. The company's limited edition collections combine sophisticated style and sustainable environmental practices.
2. Accessorize with a monogrammed leather shoulder bag by Saint Laurent to go anywhere.
3. Capture beautiful moments with The Lomo'Instant Camera in white - a chic choice that comes with three different lenses.
4. Sachajuan Leave-In Conditioner works to hydrate, protect and nourish tired tresses, while boosting volume. Paired with Kerastase products, it's easy to tame rambunctious hair. For women on the go, NARS velvet matte lip pencil provides the benefits of both lipstick and liner in one product.
5. Polished concrete bookends add a stylish twist to any bookshelf, and are solid, modern and feature a unique texture.
6. To begin your day with a smile, the fashion blogger suggests an "I Woke Up Like This" mug from Urban Outfitters.
7. Treat yourself to a boudoir shoot (favored by Golden Age Hollywood stars such as Mae West and Gene Harlow) to bring out your inner seductress and learn to love your body.
8. A green smoothie a day not only keeps the doctor away, but also offers a healthy pathway to quick energy that can easily be made at home.
9. "The Norman" in Tel Aviv is a boutique hotel which offers excellent cuisine, late breakfasts, beautiful décor and excellent service. In New York, the lifestyle blogger enjoys cocktails at Miss Lilly's, sushi at Tomoe and brunch at Jack's Wife Freda.
10. Kimelman's favorite getaway is the Blue Palace Hotel for fun, privacy and amazing views.
The lifestyle blogger's Top 10 List of beauty, fashion, decorating and getaway tips for 2015 provides trendy sophisticates with insight to make a splash at any event or venue. Kimelman travels extensively, allowing her to share her experiences with discerning individuals.
For more information, Kimelman can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting Life By B online.
About Yael Kimelman
Yael Kimelman is blogger in chief and founder of Life By B. Born and raised in Tel Aviv, Israel, she shares her daily inspiration, unique insights as a world traveler, and provides readers with tips on style, fashion, food and beauty. Kimelman maintains a presence on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and YouTube.
For more information on this press release visit:
Media Relations Contact
Email: Click to Email Yael Kimelman